My Hero Academia season 3 release date - April 7, 2018

author of the review Max Pogorelyi
Date: 2017-04-29

My Hero Academia (Boku no Hīrō Akademia) is a Mangasia of Kōhei Horikoshi. She has appeared in Japan since 2014 and has received several spin-off manga as well as an anime television series. The work, translated into several languages, can be classified into the genres of Shōnen, Drama and Action.

Original name: 僕のヒーローアカデミア
Country: Japan
Director: Kenji Nagasaki
Genre: Adventure, Anime
Duration: 24 min.

About anime My Hero Academia season 3

My Hero Academia season 3 release date - April 7, 2018.

My Hero Academia Plot

Izuku Midoriya lives in a world where humanity has developed superpowers called Quirks. But to his bad luck, "only" about 80% of people possess such a superpower and Izuku belongs to the remaining 20% who were born without Quirks. He is determined not to give up his dream of being a hero, but he is head over heels at the Hero Academy - one of the most highly regarded heroic schools of all time. This school trains younger people to become superhelves to escape the crooks that run around the world. Luckily, Izuku is struck by the greatest hero in history: All-Might! He wants to train him from now on, so he will be accepted at his desired school.

My Hero Academia season 3 release date

April 7, 2018

Subscribe to receive last news and updates status anime My Hero Academia season 3. You will receive an automatic email when the My Hero Academia season 3 renewed or cancelled.

Anime My Hero Academia season 3 may be one of the best. Director Kenji Nagasaki currently has not made an official statement about the release date continue. Exact release date is unknown, but we can confidently say that My Hero Academia season 3 will be. We can only wait for the end of 2016. If you like the genre Adventure, Anime look like at the end of the news.

Love Anime?

Keep up to date with information


My Hero Academia season 3 release date 2018 (USA)
4.875 avg rating

Leave your comment

You want to change avatar? Then go to the website and set up your profile.



2018-01-21 15:36:33

Its releasing on April, 2018


2018-05-03 18:48:39

Already out


2018-09-12 21:30:35

Is There a dub for the 3rd season?