Personal data of the website user includes all the information contained in the mandatory form site fields, namely:
- user name
- e-mail address
- the name of the company
- physical address (if ordering individual)
- address legal (in the case of ordering a legal entity)
- data on the volume of products ordered
The collection of personal data
We notify website visitors, if we need to get information that helps to establish their identity or contact information. This information is required during registration, as well as when you subscribe to news, email and access to the private sections of the site.
when-release.com website is collecting site attendance statistics.
The statistical information may include:
- IP address of the user
- the type of browser
- the number of previous visits
- the address of the website from which the user has made the transition to our site
This information is used to improve the quality of services and to prepare statistical data characterizing the use of the site.
Use of personal data
Personal information of visitors is required when-release.com to solve several problems, providing a range of services:
- register for events
- tomailinglists, newsletters, pressreleases, reports
- notification about updates in sections products and services, as well as informing about updates information on the web site provided at the request of users
- the provision of conditional access to secure sections of the site
Control of personal data
when-release.com undertakes not to use personal information for any purposes other than those listed above.
Access to personal data
Visitors of the website provided with tools that allow them to verify the accuracy of the personal data and to update it if necessary.
The security of personal data
when-release.com pays considerable attention to ensuring information security, we have implemented technology and procedures to help protect your data from theft, modification, possibility of unauthorized access, illegal use of these data or their disclosure.
However, the Internet is not secure, and when-release.com cannot guarantee the secure transmission of any information in open channels.
The use of “cookies”
Cookies are used to collect information about which links to the website are most popular with visitors and are used to improve the efficiency of an enterprise resource.
The collection of these data is summarized and never refers to personal information of users.
You can disable in your browser cookies from when-release.com, you will be able to view the text on web pages, but the customization of site service will not be unavailable.